top of page

Groupe de Magali D Rojas

Public·7 membres
Groin Sorokin
Groin Sorokin

FULL Windows 98 Second Edition - Portuguese-BR - FULL

I was thinking about trying my hand at making my own Win98 Live DVD. I know someone's going to ask "why DVD" so I'll go ahead and explain. The size of the image/install doesn't matter to me, in fact, I'd rather have the entire system, with as many drivers, updates, tools & applications as possible. I'd prefer to have a full featured system ready to do anything I want whenever I load it up (like KNOPPIX, etc). (I know this would not be a good setup for older systems, but most of my hardware is Pentium 4 Northwood or Prescott ready)

FULL Windows 98 Second Edition - Portuguese-BR - FULL

• Putin is a WAR CRIMINAL.

• The default installation mode has been changed to Application. People don't read, so this will hopefully help a little with network access problems.

• The executing event timeout has been limited to 999999 seconds as maximum to avoud a buffer overflow

• The mirror operation had problems deleting readonly files and directories. Fixed.

• Some typos fixed

• Some minor cosmetic changes

• Traditional chinese language updated

• Dutch language updated

• Czech language updated

• French language updated

• Korean language updated

• The compression engine has been fully rewritten. Attention to this, if you are using compression. Test it.

• Compressed files can now store long file paths

• Compressed files can now fully use Volume Shadow Copies

• Group names are now case insensitive. Group = gRoUp

• Fixed a bug when starting a group as an event caused by the case of the group

• Russian language updated

• Czech language updated

• When mailing the log files using the message body, the text used in the settings is now inserted at the beginning of the message

• Sometimes the total progress of a backup was showing a number > 100% (rightfully so, if a task was added to the queue while a backup was already being processed). Fixed.

• The groups name are now presented in "camel case"

• There was a problem with groups case when the list was filtered by a group. Fixed.

• The "Cancel" button is now always available on the setup program

With very fast backups (

• Search added to the help file

• The timer was not working correctly if the minimum time was later than the max time. Fixed

• When protecting the user interface, opening the UI twice used to show several instances of the password dialog

• When changing to a full backup the string "Changing the backup type to full. Reason: backup number 0 after the latest full backup" was showing the placeholder 0. Fixed

• Monthly schedule was not working correctly. Fixed.

• The confirmation for manual backups is now optional

• The option to shut down the computer on the confirmation dialog for manual backups is now optional

• Fixed an exception caused by an installation directory surrounded by quotes.

• Polish language added

• Portuguese-PT language updated

• Much more responsive user interface while backing up

• Individual log files operations will now only be registred on the log FILE, not on the UI. This in order to speed up the backup

• The last line of the task that indicates the elapsed time shows now the task name as well.

• Backup events can now be parametrized

• Manual shutdown can now be commanded when starting a backup manually

• Manual shutdown can now be commanded by using the Action menu

• When using inclusion lists, the log version was incorrectly set to Verbose. Fixed

• The seput accepts now paths between quotes

• "Show hiden files" is not a part for FTP standard. Giving problems with FilZilla server. Its default is now False.

• A new option added: Always use alternative shutdown method. Can help to shutdown in case of impersonation.

• Several masks separated by commas can now be entered.

• As an option, the full path can now be shown in the taskbar for backup operations

• German language updated

• Some changes to the FTP and SFTP logic in order to fix some weird problems the initial directory on some servers

• Parameter %USERPROFILE added

• The Application and Service Control panel was starting the application in elevated mode. Fixed

• A new option has been added: Never delete empty directories for full backups

• Galician language updated

• The log has a new formatting with empty lines for easy reading

• The log shows now the number of errors and the time elapsed for every task

• When mailing the log after a task is completed, the parameter %TASKNAME was not working. Fixed

• The events Suspend and Hibernate were not executing successfully if the "Prevent sleeping" options was checked. Fixed

• Mailing after a task didn't include some info about VSC being deleted. Fixed

350c69d7ab

https://soundcloud.com/toastiie-dominguez/tai-anydesk-ve-may-tinh

https://soundcloud.com/erterrustdesc1974/microsoft-office-365-product-key-activation-free-reddit-extra-quality

https://soundcloud.com/danilovtzqzz/guitar-pro-crackeado

https://soundcloud.com/antongihj/hola-vpn-free-trial

https://soundcloud.com/riaenliara/drusunbattaadi

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

• John Green
    John Green
  • Andrew Rivera
    Andrew Rivera
  • Groin Sorokin
    Groin Sorokin
  • diajatafffiltzigfurt
  • Ľudovít Leško
    Ľudovít Leško
bottom of page